Tuesday, September 6, 2011

BabyGoods


Munchkin Sprout Drying Rack

Dr. Brown's Bottle Warmer
      As a soon-to-be mommy, I can't help myself when it comes to getting things for our little darling.  And I mean clothes, items to make Daddy's and my life easier, necessities, and fun stuff for baby- anything and everything baby.  Last week I ordered a countertop drying rack for baby bottles and eventually utentsils.  Plus, it's green, so it will match our citrus-themed kitchen decor.  I also ordered, Dr. Brown's Bottle Warmer by recommendation from a couple of our new parent friends.  We know we won't be making bottles for at least a few weeks to a month, but then I plan on pumping and storing to let Daddy and the eventual babysitters feed her.  As I hope everyone knows, breastmilk cannot be microwaved (formula shouldn't either because it creates hot spots)and warming milk by running hot water over a bottle can be time consuming.  Can't wait to try it out for ourselves! 
     Today I ordered from Amazon the next two baby/kid journals by Amy Krouse Rosenthal that follow "The Belly Book" which was given to me by Jessica (and I have loved it!!).  "My Baby Book" covers those "firsts" over a baby's first year of life, while "Your Birthday Book" covers years 1-18 of birthdays, milestones, and keepsakes.  I can't wait to get started!  It's a super-easy, fun, and organized way to keep everything recorded for our child to have one day.  Yay!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment