Monday, March 14, 2011

Boom....That's A Belly!

                         I'm 14.5 weeks today!  :-)
   I feel like my belly popped way out over this weekend.  I had a bump going in and now I have quite the little belly.  It's weird how my belly feels when I wake up in the morning- like I'm pooching it out as far as possible, but I'm not really doing anything to make it stick out.  And I can feel something in my lower belly, but no kicking or moving yet.  Sometimes when I'm lying in bed I can feel something...whether it's gas, a stomach twitch or the baby moving- I don't know at this point, haha. 
    In other news...I am hungry ALL the flipping time now!!!!!!!  I mean, I was always hungry before I found out I was preggers, but now I feel like eating every few hours.  It's probably because I'm eating smaller meals since it gives me a baaaaaad belly ache if I eat too much at one time.  Last night I gave in and went to McD's for french fries.  Let me tell you, those salty, golden, tasty fries were gone in seconds, flat.  Holy yumminess!!!! :-)
   My husband and I had a fabulous weekend together! We had a homemade fish fry with his parents Fri night, Sat we went to his cousin's baby shower (got some good ideas), and Sun after church we got a couple movies.  We watched one "Kate&Leopold", then he had to go to the library for some test-studying, but then he sent me a text saying that "Tangled" was playing in Reeve, $3 per person, woooo hoo!  We had a fun little date night, just the two of us.  After that movie, we went home and watched the other movie we had rented, "127 Hours"- very crazy...but good.  Can I say it was good, since it's a true story that was just awful?  Seems twisted :-/   Nonetheless, AMAZING weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment