Thursday, March 31, 2011

Need.....water....

     I am sooooooo thirsty these past couple weeks. I can honestly down a whole 24 oz and fill it up, just to drink the whole thing again a few minutes later.  And Repeat. I don't know if it's because I started doing an hour of easy exercise a few times a week, or if baby is just draining me.  Hmmm, maybe a good question to ask the doc at my next appointment in 3+ weeks!!!!!!!  Yay!  I am just so excited about finally getting an ultrasound.  I know I should be happy that I haven't gotten one thsu far, because that means I wasn't high risk or potentially carrying multiples or anything out of the ordinary.  I've read and been told that 20 weeks is pretty standard for the first ultrasound with a normal pregnancy. 
   Last night I overheard Zach talking to his mom about our appointments and the scheduled U.S.  and he seemed sooooooo excited!  I can tell he's very ecstatic about the whole thing.  I can't wait to see our baby on the screen- it will be such a different feeling, especially for Zach.  He hasn't been able to experience any of the bodily changes that I have, so it's super-exciting for him to hear our baby's heartbeat and will be even more exciting to actually see our baby.  Just wait til he holds our baby for the first time; he's not a cry-er, but I guarantee the tears will flow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment