Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fingernails and Bellies

   They must put magic in Prenatal vitamins, because my fingernails are growing sooo well.  They seem nice and strong too, woo hoo!  Gotta love the manicure in a bottle ;-)
    It's weird to feel like there is something in my belly besides food.  My belly is getting bigger, but it's not from stuffing my face or from being bloated, just baby.  It's such a weird, but really exciting feeling.  It's really odd to see my belly getting bigger every day, but just my belly.  You know, unlike gaining fat weight where it kind of spreads out everywhere and increases overall size?  So not like that.  Pantyhose are the devil to pregnant expanding bellies.  It might just be time for some preggo-hose.  regular ones lay right across the roundest part of my belly, literally cutting me in half.  Makes for a really nauseous day...not good when you work at a bank and have to wear them any day you don't feel like wearing pants- I get that feeling a lot.
   Baby Shower update: I'm heading to find some 6x6 envelopes...if I can't then I might have to re-evaluate my invite design.  If I DO find the right size envelope, then I'm heading to Hobby Lobby afterwards to get the rest of the materials for about 100 invites :-) SOooooooooo excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment