Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I. had. the flu. again....

Can you believe it?!  I had the puking flu again Monday and Tuesday...kill me.  I don't think there are many more common illnesses that are worse- to me.  I don't understand why I keep getting this??  How long does it take to show signs of the flu once you've been in contact with the virus?  I just don't know where I'm getting it...work, church, the grocery store?  And why doesn't Zach get it when he's sleeping in the same bed and smooching me?  Not that I want him to get it, but I just don't understand.  It's awful and I hate having the pukey flu :-(  Does the Flu shot protect against all strings of the flu virus or just the cold flu types?  If it does protect against the pukey flu, I will be looking into getting one. For. sure.  Having the flu while pregnant is NOT fun...not at all, and recovery time is longer than a normal person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment