Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rocking Chair

My mom wants to buy us a rocking chair, because it's the one item I REALLY want and the one where we'll be spending the most time.  Zach and I found the perfect rocker/foot stool at BabiesRus.  It's perfect height to rest you head on the back, and the arms are the exact height for resting while holding a baby.  The foot stool is not attached, which makes for easy getting up and sitting down; it also can rock along with the chair.  They had a couple color choices, a light beige and a dark brown.  I think we liked the dark one better though.  It's $299, and we're going to see if they have some sort of layaway option, instead of purchasing it in one lump sum.
To see it go here. They do have a layaway option, yay...I think we'll keep looking around for other options just to make sure we get exactly what we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment