Thursday, February 17, 2011

1st Post

So, following in my friend's footsteps...and being bored at work...I created this blog to put into words all the changes I'm experiencing becoming a new mommy.  Everything from what makes me sick to what I can't live without, and of course, updates of baby.  Reason for the title: peppermints have become my new friend...they seriously work to calm my tummy when I feel that wave of nausea trying to sweep over me.  I was skeptical at first, but one peppermint changed my attitude towards the little wonders.


Anyways...


I had my very first appointment this past Tuesday where I found out I'm 10 weeks along, almost 11 weeks now.  The most exciting thing I've ever experienced had to be hearing our baby's racing little heartbeat for the first time.  I was so excited that I giggled and messed up the sound reader and the nurse had to find it again- a couple times oops :-)  Since I'm so close to 11 weeks I have another appointment scheduled for Mon. 28 already.  Zach (Daddy) will be joining me for this one...I know he will  be super-excited to hear our baby too.  Hearing that tiny little pounding made us having a baby feel soooooo much more real.  There's a reason I'm getting fat!!  ;-)


On another note, I love Arbonne products...and today I put in my order for the ABC Set!!!!!!!  For those of you who don't know, it's swiss health, wellness, and beauty products.  The ABC stands for Arbonne Baby Care and the set includes lotion, wash/shampoo, baby oil, diaper cream, and sunscreen.  Yay!!!  Our little baby is going to be pampered in the best way :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment