Friday, February 25, 2011

Dreams

I had a ridiculous dream last night about our baby.  It started with me being able to see into my belly.  If I pulled my belly skin taunt around the baby, I could see the perfect outline...and we found out it was a boy.  I remember asking the nurse if most moms-to-be could see into their tummies, and she said it was a very rare condition called "Transparent Stomach".  SO weird!  But then I must have been looking too much because our baby came right out of my stomach into my arms.  I was holding him and watching tv while Zach was showering and getting ready for some Army event that required Class A's.  All of a sudden our baby was talking to me like an adult and saying that he couldn't breathe very well.  I rubbed his chest and set him up-right to help, but then I freaked out once it started getting worse.  And I just knew we had to put him back in my belly so his lungs could completely develope- and of course, only a surgecial doctor could perform this task.  I screamed for Zach that we had to call 911 to get our baby to the ER.  He said something about bad timing around Army events, and then we started to dial.  That's all I remember....whoa!  What did I eat before bed?!

No comments:

Post a Comment