Friday, February 18, 2011

Maxed out

I think I've finally exhausted my craving for egg rolls and soy sauce.  No more for me for a while...my checking account thanks me for that. 

Tonight we are cleaning and moving boxes and furniture into storage at home.  We moved out of our apartment Jan. 31st and everything is kind of everywhere.  I wish I could say we moved into a house of our own, but my bro-in-law so graciously allowed us to move in until Zach is done with school and finds a job- so we can make ends meet.  Living on one income and paying for most of college, plus all the normal bills and living expenses doesn't leave much wiggle room.  We're making it work, like we always do, by God's grace.  Oh, back to cleaning and moving...so I did all of our laundry a few weeks ago (has to be my LEAST favorite activity), but we never folded anything so we have baskets and piles of clean laundry now, plus dirty piles for washing this weekend.  It just never ends...and I'm sure it will only get worse once we have our baby clothes.  So for tonight's activities: putting on our "butler uniforms" and cleaning until we die. (or I fall asleep).

No comments:

Post a Comment