Sunday, February 27, 2011

Clothes!

My husband was a super-trooper today when he accompanied me to the mall into one of the maternity clothing stores.  I cannot believe how comfortable everything is!!!!!  Not kidding in the slightest when I say that I would wear any and/or all of the clothes I got even if I wasn't pregnant.  I got some staples this trip....a pair of jeans, black dress pants, three shirts and a bra.  Let me tell you...I used to be a B cup....guess what size I bought today?!   36 E!!!!  :-O  I have the everything on the smallest notches now, and I don't quite fill out the cups...but I guarantee I will get there.  For example, the D fit perfectly now and I'm only just entering my 2nd trimester.  Throw in some breastfeeding and we will see how well I fill out these bad boys.  Crazy!  Never in my life did I imagin this!  I know most women find the bra shopping depressing....NOT ME!!  Oh no!  Just surprised and kind of proud :-)  My little puppies are blooming....finally after 24 years.  It feels awesome to be wearing a bra that fits again...so awesome, sigh.  Oh and another piece of good news...I had a gift card that I won at work-for our branch being in the top for a contest since I was head of making sure we got there- for $150 with about $120 left on it (TacoBell....), so we put $100 towards the gift card and only paid a little less than $45.  AWESOME!  What a great day!  We even went to BabiesRus for a little look-see.  Found the rocker that I want...$299, but so worth every last penny.  Also scoped out some strollers and other necessary items.  So fun! 
Church was really great to start it off right...but next time I will be taking plenty of tissues to dry up my pregnant tear-producing eyes, haha.  Oh those emotions!  I was NEVER a crying-type prior.  Pastor Harry focused his sermon on Psalm 139...I am fearfully and wonderfully made- how perfect for having a baby?!  That got my eyes a misting too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment