Monday, February 21, 2011

Emotions

Aside from the occasional tear up with songs on the radio, I had my first emotional pregnancy outburst on Friday night.  I was going to the bathroom, so the door was shut.  When I opened the door, Zach was standing there in the dark and I freaked out!  I screamed, punched him in the chest, and then started crying.  It was unlike anything I've experienced.  I wasn't even really that scared, just surprised.  Apparently moments of surprise can thrust a pregnant woman into a fit of tears...who knew?
Later in the weekend, we were sitting down to watch a movie and there was a preview for the Karate Kid...I was on the edge of bursting into tears.  It's kind of scary what these wacky emotions can do.  I started to tear up when I was thanking Zach for taking care of me too...several times.  My Tear Cup runneth over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment