Friday, April 29, 2011

21 Weeks: Baby Update

Size of baby: 3/4 lb, 10.5" long, about the length of a carrot.
Baby movement: Lots of it!  Flips, turns, and the ever-increasing stretching of baby's legs up into the bottom of my ribcage.
Cravings:  Jack's Frozen Pepperoni Pizza, WATER!
Aversions:  Tuna
Excitng News: Had our 1st ultrasound!!  Found out whether we're having a baby Gabriel or Baby Holly.  Also Doc said I could take Zantac for my heartburn=heaven.
Not-so-great News: I'm peeing waaaaay more during the nights hours, 2-3 times/night.  NOT fun when there is a flight of 20+ stairs between me and the bathroom. :-(
Looking forward to: Daddy being able to feel baby movements too.  ROTC Formal Ball tonight with my soldier. 
Not Looking forward to: Gaining more weight and belly stretching.
Changes in Mama: Belly is rapidly expanding.  My veins make my body look like a blue highlighted road map.  Soreness of joints if I sit or stand for long periods of time without moving around.  Discomfort from baby movement, though not horrible.  HUNGRY all the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment