Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ultrasound date has been changed...

   So apparently the Ultrasound Tech is not going to be in on Monday April 25 @ 5pm.  The issue with rescheduling is that Zach has a very packed schedule and I have to try to work it so I don't have to take time off work.  Of course, Daddy has to be there with me for this big moment.  Hello?!  All in all, after a couple calls and dates/times changed, we have the new date set for Tuesday April 26 @ 7amBright and early!  Thankfully, it's only the day after the original date, so I don't have to deal with too much impatience, just a little :-)  Overall, I'm very happy with the date and time.  I will have to be up really early to start drinking the water....though I have a feeling I'll be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed well before the alarm goes off.  Something just tells me the excitment will be pretty immense.  Just a feeling :-) 

1 comment:

  1. I get the feeling you won't sleep much at all the night before ;)

    ReplyDelete