Monday, April 11, 2011

Oh my Burning Heart!

    Water gives me heartburn these days :-(  Not cool.  Even worse is I'm sooooo thirsty all the time now that I'm constantly drinking more water.  I feel like I'm eating TUMS allll the time.  I currently have two bottles sitting on my desk at work.  Thankfully it's not a high-calorie food ;-)  I can't even begin to imagine how I'll be feeling even further down the preg timeline when our baby is huge.  That's a scary thought.
    One of my friends is soooo close to having her baby, and it's so exciting!  I was reading all her blogs earlier while we were super-slow at work, and I just can't wait to be where she is.  September seems like such a long way off- though seeing that we found out in January and it's already April, time sure is flying!  Sometimes I get scared about having a newborn baby in my care.  I've never been on to hold newborns because I'm so terrified of hurting them and in 5-6 months I'll have my own!  Ah!  Thankfully, I DO have a wonderful husband who does not share this same fear of breaking newborns as I.  At least one of us is normal, haha. 
   I think I might be showing enough for people to notice my preg belly for what it is and not just a few extra fat pounds.  I don't know though- because no one has really said anything- aside from people who KNOW I'm preg.  I think I'll be one of those preggo ladies who wants to be asked if I'm preg, because I AM :-)  And I'll want to talk about it, and I won't mind if they touch my belly (as long as they ask and aren't creepers).  I'm excited to talk about it!  And I absolutely enjoy talking to other preg ladies about being preg and all that goes with it- SO fun!  I'm very excited :-)

1 comment:

  1. CHELSEY - I'm the EXACT same way about newborns! haha, I never knew you felt that way too! I'm a little terrified of doing something to hurt him because he's going to be so little and dependent. Hoping that I won't be as afraid because he'll be my own. Totally know how you feel haha!

    ReplyDelete