Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sweet Husband of Mine

    Our baby is going to have such a wonderful father.  He's always talking to my belly and looking out for me and our safety.  On Sunday afternoon we did yard work, and he made sure while planting flowers I wasn't overworking myself.  Such a sweetheart!  He was even the one who suggested I head to Lowes for flowers in the first place- since he knows how much I ADORE flowers.  Thanks to his suggestion, we now have tulips and daffodils to look at this spring :-) 
   Just today he brought me this beautiful, outstanding bouquet of flowers in a vase.  There are purple irises, huge yellow zenias, little purple daisy-like flowers, and some sort of orange blooms.  Gorgeous!  He also got me a card because he knows I'm the Hallmark Queen.  The words were so perfect, and what he himself wrote on the inside was so sweet, I nearly burst into tears (in a good way, of course).  Geez, I feel so incredibly spoiled, but I love it!  What a man!
   I'm so blessed to have a man like him.  Not only do I know he will always do what's best for our family, but I know we will always be and feel loved by him.  I couldn't ask for anything more.   God blessed me with a wonderful husband, protector, and friend in Zach. :-)  Couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment