Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Update- 20 Weeks

Size of Baby: 10.5 ounces, 6.5 inches (head to bottom) or 10.5 inches (from head to heel) The length of a banana.
Size of Mama:  Definitely showing now.  People (strangers) haven't made comments or congrats yet, but hubby says it's obvious.
Cravings: Fresh BrewedTea (both sweet and unsweetened)
Aversions: Really strong Garlic, Tuna
Symptoms: Baaaaad heartburn*.  I honestly feel like my espogagus has burned up and Tums aren't working well enough anymore. Aching hips, legs, neck, and shoulders as the day goes on.  Dry skin on my legs.  *if heartburn is my worst enemy then constipation must be it's sidekick.
Baby movement: It seems movement is becoming much more noticeable to me.  Nothing felt externally by hubby yet.  Still a twitch-like movement along with smaller flutters and shakes.
Good times:  Having baby move after Daddy was talking to my belly.  Getting the crib from Zach's mom on Sunday was pretty exciting too.  Now I just have to be patient in wanting to set it up, haha.
Not so happy times: Getting a ton of snow just when we were getting used to our evening walks. And coming down with a cold :-(  Boo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment