Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ultrasound

    Everything went great!  We got like 8 pictures, a couple 3D and the rest black&white.  So clear, and so pretty!  Baby even yawned for us....so cute!  It's crazy how much our baby is moving and shaking all the time, but I don't really feel it that much.  The ultrasound tech said we should start feeling some major kicking here pretty soon, maybe within a week or two.  I'm excited for Zach to feel it too...but I'm sure I'll be regretting my excitment when I can't sleep with all the kicking and moving, haha.  Oh well. :-)
  So...the sex of baby?  We know....but we're not telling :->  It's a suprise.  Either Gabriel James or Holly Noel, but that's all we're saying.  You'll have a 50% chance if you try guessing- but I still won't tell you.  :-)  You'll just have to be as patient as I have to be in waiting for my due date....which by the way, the tech said should be Sept. 17, not the 2nd as we thought.  Our next appointment for a check-up is in 2 weeks, but we should know have all the results from the ultrasound within the week.  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment