Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Baby Update: 26 Weeks











Size of Baby: 1.67 lbs and about 14" long (or the length of an English Hothouse Cucumber)
Baby Movement:  Continues to kick back when objects or fingers push into my belly.  Too cute and sooo sassy :-)
Changes in Baby:  Nerves in ears are now becoming more developed for better hearing.  Putting on the weight now...
Changes in Mama:  Lots of aches in the back and joints.  Exhaustion from excessive activity. 
Cravings:  Iced Tea, Watermelon, Water
Aversions:  Cheesy potatoes (sooo weird! I usually love them, but after putting them on my plate I just didn't want to eat them)
Exciting News:  Booked my plane ticket to IN for my sister's wedding.  Zach can go to CUSA now :-)
Not-So-Great-News:  Zach got orders for his AT, and he has to go.  He will miss the wedding and be delayed starting work at Truck.
Looking-Foward-to...:  My sister's big weekend, our first baby shower and a week-long vacation away from work.
Had a Blast...:  @the Milwaukee Zoo with Zachary and then eating huge, caloric, fatty burgers from Kopps and Rootbeer Floats.  Also found some cute baby clothes and accessories at a few garage sales this past weekend...FUN!
Next Appointment:  Monday June 13 (Diabetes Test, I hear it's wonderful, haha and Check-up)

No comments:

Post a Comment