Thursday, June 16, 2011

Baby Update: 28 Weeks

Size of Baby: 2.25 lbs (about the size of a chinese cabbage) and 14.8" from head to heel.
New with Baby:  Eyelashes and blinking!  How cool is that?!  Gaining more weight to be all cute and chubby in a couple months.
Baby Movement: Lots of it!  Last night I think Baby did a whole body roll because it felt like a wave pool in there.
New with Mama: In the last leg of the journey- third tirmester!  New prescription for heartburn, which gives relief but also makes me VERY drowsy.  On to my every two week appointments for another 8 weeks.
Recent Tests: Glucose test results were clear.  Low iron/slightly anemic=need for iron supplements.
Cravings: Water, food in general, haha
Aversions: not food, but strong cologne...I don't know if I prefer that over B.O. though....
Symptoms: Aching back, swelling legs, ankles, and feet, extreme drowsiness from meds and stage in the game.
Exciting News: Zach came back to town a couple days, so I didn't have to wait quite the full 2 weeks to see him again.
Looking Forward to...: Flying to IN tomorrow :-) And then a week off work, VACAY!!! :-)
Next Appointment: Monday June 27

No comments:

Post a Comment