Monday, June 27, 2011

Baby Update: 29 Weeks

Size of Baby: 2.5lbs, 15" head to toe. (about the size of a butternut squash)
Baby Movement:  More and more every day.  I remember wanting to feel kicks so badly...now I would like Baby Holm to take a few more naps.  Her increased size is defintely evident to me, at least.
Changes in Baby: Stronger bones every day and soaking up the nutrients, like iron, calcium, folic acid, vit C, etc... (which reminds me, I need to take my prenatal and such)
Changes in Mama: Intense heartburn/acid reflux if I don't take meds before eating.  Constipation comes and goes, mainly comes..to stay.  Major back pains from standing or sitting too long.  Have gained 22 lbs to date...averaging 1 lb/week.
Cravings:  Water/iced tea, FOOD (I'm even eating in nearly all of my dreams now, yum!)
Aversions: Cigarette smoke makes so sooooooo nauseated, barf.
Nesting:  Intense urges to have everything C.L.E.A.N., organized, and ready for baby, but that isn't likely until we have our own place.....
Exciting News:  Zach started his job!  Also, the house we want to buy is off the market, but still for sale.  Zach stopped by and spoke with the seller on Sat :-)
Looking Forward to...:  Getting life settled, ie house, job, before our little Baby Holm makes her appearance.  Next Mon off work for 4th of July.  Baby Shower #2, July 10th :-)
Movies Recently Watched: True Grit, Just Go With It, The Mechanic (or at least 15 minutes of the last one there).
Other Info:  Met Dr. Holly (ironic) for the first time today- very funny and doesn't make me uncomfortable like I thought a man doc would.  We have our primary doc, but there are 2 others that could deliver our baby if Dr. Murphy is gone, Dr. Holly is one and we haven't met the 3rd guy yet.
Next Appt: Wed July 13

No comments:

Post a Comment