Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kicks and Flips

  Baby Holm is definitely more active these days.  Previously, I only felt movement early morning, late afternoon, and around bedtime, now there seems to be constant activity throughout the entire day. 
  I have a lot of fun interacting with our baby.  If I feel some moving I can push on my belly in one spot or rub across an area and our baby will usually follow my movements with a kick or a punch in that area.  It's pretty awesome to already see and feel that interaction between us. Our baby already seems so feisty and full of personality- always responding to invasions of her space (my belly, talk about who's being invaded...) with a quick jab or a swift punch.  And then there is the sticking out of the tushy...sometimes it feels like my belly must have reached the limit of stretchability when that tusher gets to pushing.  What a fun and silly little baby!!  We're looking forward to seeing that foot or hand becoming distinguishible.  That will be very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment