Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Baby Update: 22 Weeks


Papaya

Spaghetti Squash



Baby Size:  About 10.5-11.8" and 20.8 oz, or the size of a papaya or spaghetti squash.





Baby Sleep: Baby is now sleeping about 12-14 hours per day (and kicking up a storm the rest of the time).
Mama Sleep: Trying to get as much as possible because I know I won't be getting much once Baby comes.
Cravings: Iced Tea, Jack's Frozen Pepperoni Pizza, WATER! Taco Bell
Aversions: Tuna
Looking Forward to...: Zach's graduation/commissioning and seeing my family
Not Looking Forward to...:  All the work that goes into throwing party.
Nesting:  I want everything set up now, even though we're not even sure we'll be living in the same place when Baby comes.  I want to buy everything on our baby registries and start getting it washed and ready now!  Reading lots about labor&delivery, breastfeeding, and caring for a newborn.
Baby movement: LOTS of kicks and turns, especially those long legs up in my ribcage.  I feel like there's no room for Baby, and I just don't see how Baby could grow anymore- though I know it will happen.
Mama Changes: No room for food in my belly or air in my lungs...  Belly is getting bigger, and http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/second-trimester/articles/your-pregnancy-week-22.aspx says my belly button could pop any day now.  Peeing 1-2 times per night (as long as I go right before bed and as soon as I wake up).  Sleeping well until the wee hours of the moring, then I wake up and have a very hard time getting back to sleep before my alarm goes off.

No comments:

Post a Comment