Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Prenatal Check up

   Yesterday we had our 5th appointment- everything is looking good so far.  I have my next appointment in 4 weeks, and then I will start going in every two weeks.  After talking to our baby doctor, she is going to try to re-submit (based on the fact that Zach's grandma had a heart defect) our ultrasound so insurance will cover the costs (whew!).  I can say I am VERY relieved to hear that.  We were able to talk a little more about labor and delivery in regards to what is important to me.  Feels good to be on the same page.
   The funniest thing happened when the nurse was getting Baby Holm's heartbeat...apparently Baby didn't like the wand pushing down because it got punched 3 times!  Hilarious!  I think we have a feisty little bugger on our hands :-)  Stubborn like Mama and full of energy like Daddy.  Only 16 weeks left until we get to meet our little sea monkey :-)  Max time would be 17 weeks, because the docs won't let us go more than a week past our due date (which apparently is Sept. 9 or something now).  Sometime mid-Sept. :-)
   Results of the ultrasound were great, by the way.  Nothing abnormal, all healthy.  Great news!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment