Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Baby Update: 24 Weeks

Baby Size: Gained about 4 oz since last week, and is about 1' long (like an ear of corn).  Very lean now, but will start filling out in the weeks to come.
Mama Size:  Only gained 2lbs since my last appt 3 weeks ago, whew!
Baby Movement:  Early morning, mid-afternoon, and late night lots of kicking, punching and rolling around.
Cravings: Water, watermelon, iced tea
Aversions: Haven't noticed anything recently, probably because I'm hungry all the time now!
Nesting:  Can we just have a room to paint yellow yet.... :-)
Exciting news:  Zach is now a 2nd Lt in the Army Reserves, and he is also a college grad with a Bachelors in Business.  So proud of him!!!!  I had a great time with our families in town too- very fun!  Also, the ultrasound more likely to be covered now.
Not-so-much:  Lots of aches and pains in my lower back, legs, and belly...it's going to be a long summer.
Looking Forward to...: Zach's 24th Bday is tomorrow, 5/19.  Should be fun seeing how we decide to celebrate! :-)
Next Appointment:  In 4 weeks, 6/13 which will mark my last 4 week, and then I will move to 2 week appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment