Monday, May 23, 2011

No Tresspassing

  So Baby Holm doesn't like it when outside objects (ie. cups, hands, solid monitoring wands...) are poked into my belly.  First we had the punching or kicking of the sonograph wand, and last night I had a water glass resting on my belly.  Guess what, Baby Holm didn't like it invading the belly space.  I could see the glass being bumped around from the inside force of the kick or punch.  It was sooo funny!  Here my glass was bouncing around and Zach and I could see it!  Crazy little kid ;-)  Hopefully this isn't a sign of future personality traits involving personal space...

   I also got my first, "Cute belly!" yesterday evening while I was walking back to my car through the grocery parking lot.  It kind of surprised me, especially since I was making an awful face while rubbing my belly because that little baby butt was trying to come out of my left side.  Friday night I had a woman say to me, "You probably get this a lot, but what's your due date?"  I actually don't get that a lot...very rarely.  I think people are too afraid to be wrong about the pregnancy.  I think my belly has gotten to the incredibly obvious stage- either I'm pregnant or bloated like a dead piglet.  I wish more people would ask me.  Makes me feel happier about looking pregnant and not just fat, haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment