Monday, May 9, 2011

Belly Room

    I feel like my belly will stretch no more...it feels sooo tight already and I know I have a lot more stretching to go through.  It's always the worst in the morning.  I feel like my belly might just bust, but I know it really won't.  It just feels that way.  It's such a weird feeling compared to having a belly full of food- it's nothing like that.  It doesn't go away when I'm on E, just stays big and bulging.  My belly kind of feels like a big balloon...all pumped full of air, but not a bloated/full of toots kind of way, nor a light as helium air, more like weighted down and about to split open.  Lovely image. 
  
   I'm starting to be a tad uncomfortable all the time now.  If I sit too long I ache.  If I stand too long I ache.  Once I start aching it's really hard to get comfortable. :-(  I have a few months to go too- which I'm sure the aching will only get worse.

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl - you will be amazed at what your body can do in the stretched-to-capacity department! ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Bunny Wabbit,...I will rub your belly and give it smoochies...will that help :-)

    ReplyDelete