Friday, May 20, 2011

Do You Know Charlie?

   Yeaaaaah, I met Mr. Horse last night...Charlie Horse, that is.  I've heard from a friend and others that muscle spasms can be quite frequent (and painful) during pregnancy.  Let me tell you, last night in the wee hours of the morning I was jolted awake by severe pain in my right calf muscle.  Not only was I unable to flex my foot to get the knot out, but I had to catapult myself out of bed in order to get my foot to even go flat.  I thought I was going to die...or at least I hoped my leg would fall off so the pain would stop.  I think I scared Zach half to death from my lightning-fast bed exit...and my yelling...and the hopping around like a deranged rabbitt.  Poor guy...poor me, haha.  Not to mention, as the belly grows, sitting up gets more difficult...and quick movements can make for sore tummy muscles.  This didn't help.  I hope this doesn't continue, but I fear it's just beginning.  I calf still feels sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment