Thursday, May 12, 2011

Baby Update: 23 weeks

Baby Size:  Over 11" long and more than a pound in weight. 
About the size of a large mango.
What's New with Baby: Lots of movement!  Sometimes I can see Baby Holm moving under my skin, but just a little.
What's New with Mama: Heartburn is getting very bad, even with taking meds.  I nearly threw up last night because the acid was so intense.  Not fun.  Lots of aches and pains from sitting or standing too long.  Stretching of my belly feels like I've reached my max expansion, but there's a lot more to come.
Cravings:  Iced Tea, Water, BWW
Aversions:  Nothing new food-wise....stinky people really make my skin crawl and my tummy turn.
Temp Control:  Either hot or cold, never just comfortable.
Nesting:  Ready for Baby Holm now....what's with this waiting? ;-)  I've been reading all sorts of articles on www.babycenter.com
Exciting News: Zach is taking his last final today!!  Big weekend for our little family :-)
Not-So-Exciting-News:  Our insurance isn't covering the ultrasound we had...oh dear.  Also, yesterday I was at Aldi getting some things for the party, one of which was a 24 pack of waters.  Very heavy and no one helped me!  One lady even cut in front of me in line bc I was resting the water on a freezer while the line moved forward!!!  How rude!

2 comments:

  1. Girl - be careful with what you're lifting! Hope the insurance thing will work out, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still haven't gotten a bill yet, so I think the resubmission by our doc worked to have insurance cover the costs, yay!

    ReplyDelete