Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What is THAT?!

   It's a sad day when I say to my husband, "I noticed these weird new marks on my chest." And he says, "Sweetie, those are stretch marks."  Ahhhh!  They say it's no use crying over spilled milk, but you better believe I almost cried over these blasted stretch marks.  This was maybe a week ago or so...and this morning I noticed a new streak that runs along the left side of my belly and another that slashes from my left side to about belly button.  And you know what, it's because Baby Holm likes to lounge off-center with either head or tusher protruding out of the left side of my belly.  You can definitely see that my belly is lopsided.  Sad face to the max! :-(  I guess I shouldn't be surprised because all the books (and real life ladies who have had babies) have said that lotion or no lotion, the marks can appear- oh and I DO put lotion on the belly, the good stuff too.  I'm not sad about them appearing, just sad that they won't go away.  I suppose I should just smile and say to myself, "Oh the many wonders of pregnancy...."

No comments:

Post a Comment