Saturday, July 2, 2011

Anxiety?

  I have never been an anxious person, nor have I ever been one to feel stress caused by anxiety.  However, lately I've been feeling really weighed down by these intense worries about if our baby comes early.  When the thoughts come a knocking, I start praying...but sometimes I just can't seem to shake the worry.  I'm terrified that our baby will be early and we won't have a house yet...so no nursery set up...and all chaos will certainly follow.  I am trying my hardest to be as organized as possible just in case, but no one seems to be helping me out.  I clean messes and there they are again the next morning when I wake up or when I get home from work- just staring me in the face, like a defiant little child.  It's really tiring when all I want (and should do) is sit down with some icewater and my feet propped up.  It could be the added stress due to the hot weather making me miserable....but I just don't know.  Is this normal?  Did anyone else experience this in the last trimester? Like I said, I generally am a calm, worry-free individual....

No comments:

Post a Comment