Thursday, July 28, 2011

Baby Update: 34 Weeks

Size of Baby: 5lbs, 6oz (large cantalope)
Baby Movement: Enough to make the ultrasound tech laugh when trying to measure body parts and take pictures.
Changes in Baby:  Cutest little face I've ever seen, complete with chubby cheekers and pouty lips :-)
Changes in Mama:  Milk is coming in...kind of grossed me out the first time I noticed- not going to lie.
Cravings:  Water, unsweetened iced tea, spicy foods
Aversions: Nasty smells...like dirty people.  I've almost gagged a few times this week.
Current Symptoms:  Pinched ureter (very painful), frequent potty breaks, intense heartburn (not helped by my recent love for spicy foods), difficulty sleeping....
Nesting:  Not as much this week, mainly because the pain from my pinched ureter makes moving around difficult (cleaning and such are out of the question)
Exciting News:  Getting closer to maybe buying our first home!!!
Looking Forward to...:  Getting my prenatal massage this Sat that I finally scheduled :-)  Looking at our potential home again on Sunday!!
Not So Much Fun:  Weekly trips to Green Bay for ultrasounds that I should just be able to have done in Oshkosh...
Next Appointment: Monday Aug 1

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO prenatal massage!!! Enjoy dear! :)

    PS - I agree, the milk thing was realllly weird at first. hehe

    ReplyDelete