Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fireworks

  I was very excited and interested to see how Baby Holm would respond to the big, booming fireworks...but nothing extraordinary happened.  I think I jumped more when the first few were set off.  Not to mention, they set off some random ones periodically during the afternoon to get ready for the big night show.  Scared the poo out of me! Zach and I went to the Menasha Fireworks last night since we missed the Sawdust Days show Sunday night.  I thought the fireworks were really good! :-)  I've always loved watching fireworks with my man!  This morning Zach says to me, "I want to repeat everything we did this weekend because it was so fun!"  And I said, "Oh yeah, I totally agree!....except with a little more sleep." :-)  It was what a summer weekend should be like- laid back and full of grilling and sunshine :-)  I am pretty full of aches today though....

No comments:

Post a Comment