Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ahhh :-O

    Last night I took food over to my husband for his dinner break, and while I was waiting for him to come outside I was watching my belly move all around from Baby H.  Usually I have a tushy sticking out of my belly's upper left side, but this time I noticed there was a little something sticking out directly across on my right side.  Of course I couldn't just sit there patiently watching; I had to touch.  (Take me to a museum some time and you'll know that I'm a button-pushing, have-to-touch-everything kind of person)  I decided to push on the little protrusion, but I certainly wasn't prepared for the forceful push back.  I nearly jumped out of my own skin!  Maybe I scared her as much as her reaction scared me, but holy cow!  After that I just sat there and laughed at myself. 
    I told my mom it was like when you are trying to sneak up behind a small animal, like a frog or bird...there is that moment when they are completely still and you go in for the grab but at the last possible second the animal jumps towards you!  Ah!  The animal's suprise seems as intense as the person trying to catch them.  Not that our little baby is a frog or bird....she's a sea creature, of course ;-)
Random surprised baby, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment