Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Are you serious?!

  I just got a call from Aurora saying that my current OB/GYN Dr. Katie Murphy is resigning as of this Friday and I needed to reschedule my appointments with a different doctor.  Whaaaaat?!  I'm a pretty calm individual, but this kind of freaked me out just a little bit....First of all, I have 3/4 weeks left in my pregnancy.  Second of all, I liked my doctor.  Third of all, just grrrrrr!  Why now?  Why not months ago when it didn't matter so much?  Well I picked Dr. Sheila Anderson to be my new doctor.  If she doesn't fit well with us, then I will probably switch back to Dr. Holly since he has seen me a few times already.  I just prefer a woman doctor; always have, always will.  I just have to remind myself that, "All things work together for the good of those who love God and keep His commandments."

1 comment:

  1. The last line says it all--Trust in Him!
    Love ya, Ang

    ReplyDelete