Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Could it Be?

   I stayed home from work yesterday because I woke up having some pretty regular contractions, which seemed to get more consistent as the day went on, but then they faded out.  False alarm.  Today, on the other hand, I came to work because I'd like to get paid rather than sitting home and playing the waiting game.  Shortly after I got to work, my contractions started again....
   After a while, I called the doctor's office and the nurse advised me to time them for a couple hours and then report back to her.  I was able to time for about an hour, and they were coming about every 5 minutes or so for about 1-2 minutes each.  The only thing is that they aren't very intense or getting stronger.  That was until I got up and walked around in the back for a while.  As soon as I was up and moving, the intensity seemed to increase quite rapidly.  I reported back to the nurse and she said it sounds like it could be true labor.  As long as my water doesn't break, I'm planning on going in late afternoon for a quick check-up with the doctor.  We shall see...is Baby H ready to make her grand entrance??

No comments:

Post a Comment