Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Deals

    I went to the outlet mall the other day...and spent several hours browsing the baby clothes stores :-)  I got a bunch of great deals on some super-cute outfits for Holly.  I found a blue and silver dress that will be adorable for Christmas.  I love that Oshkosh B'Gosh and Carters wll let you return/exchange clothes no matter how long you've had them for...with receipt you can get a refund, without you can get store credit.   That is really gret considering there's no way to tell how Holly will grow.  It was very fun shopping for our little baby girl.
    At Hobby Lobby I got some 50% off baskets to snazz up our changing table and give it a little more kick to organization.  Double score!  Now we're just playing the waiting game some more....I'm beginning to not enjoy this game as much, haha.  ONE MORE WEEK....and it's taking forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment